FACE + BODY
Welcome to your new favorite scrub of all time...
Skin so smooth - you'll be amazed. Polish, cleanse and exfoliate your face and body naturally and organically. Organic Aloe leaf, Blood orange, alpha hydroxy acids and walnut powder combine to create a gentle foaming exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new. We recommend using this scrub 2-4 x's a week - and please do protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
Multi-Use: Use on the face, backs of arms, derrière cheeks, etc.
Tip: Add a scoop of the scrub to a pump or two of your body wash to create a body scrub.
- Walnut Shell Dust - fine exfoliant
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
- Blood Orange Oil - antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Decyl Glucoside - sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
- Organic Oat Straw Extract - skin softener
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Lauryl Glucoside - cleansing Agents
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - cleansing Agent
- Glycerin - locks moisture in
- Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - penetrates deeply into skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
- Rose hip Seed Oil - full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water - skin Soothing
- Glycolic Acid - a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
- Malic Acid - an AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
- Peppermint Oil - disinfectant qualities, and cooling agent
- Phenoxyethanol - disinfectant
- Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
- Lactic Acid - hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
- Citric Acid - natural Exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - improves Moisture
- Provitamin B5- moisturise, soothe, and heal skin
- Vitamin E - antioxidant rich
- Sunflower Seed Oil - replenishes and soothes skin