PORE PURITY is Jane Scrivner's solution to nourish skin prone to breakout, congestion and clogged pores. Leaving skin cleansed, nourished and radiant.
Because in some cases we need to avoid all pore congestion possibility; skins prone to acne conditions, POD (Peri Oral/Orificial Dermatitis) and all pre-existing blocked or congested pores. And so PORE PURITY came about. A beautiful, light combination of Zero Comedogenic Rated, clarifying Organic Watermelon Seed Oil from India with beautiful, astringent Single estate Sandalwood (Santalum Album) essential oil from a family estate in Western Australia.
- It is also wonderful for all skin types, including dry, oily, acne-prone or maturing skin.
- Eliminates/dissolves sebum, the dirt and grease that builds up in your skin and creates acne.
- Protects and moisturises with antioxidants, minerals, and unsaturated fatty acids.
- Works to condition oily skin and helps minimize pore size.
- Beautifully astringent.
- Improved elasticity of skin cells.
- Even out skin tone.
- Light, daily, anti inflammatory oil for application with psoriasis conditions.
The COMEDOGENIC rating explained:
There is a very important constituent in every oil used in skincare – its Comedogenic Rating. This rating shows how much the oil is likely to ‘block’ pores or become occlusive to pores. Jane Scrivner prefers to describe this rating as 'how rich the oil is' rather than 'likely to block pores' as this can sound a bit scary. Some skins need light oils (younger skin, skins prone to congestion, acne prone skin) and some skins need richer oils, (more mature skins, dry skin and skins that can only handle a light amount of oil and body products).
Throughout our facial range, we choose oils with a rating of 0 – 2 which gives all the benefits of the barrier replenishing lipids without any of the clogging or congesting potential.